Collection of papers and articles that I’ve spotted the last two weeks that seem interesting.
- When economics failed
- Half of Americans are responsible for only 3 percent of health care costs
- Fifty years of growth in American consumption, income, and wages
- Economic mobility in America
- The end of the past
- Left wing governments are no more anti-immigration than right-wing governments
- Insurance may not save lives, but it saves money
- A peek at trends in Machine Learning
- Who is really #1 in self-driving cars?
- On the impossibility of supersized machines
- Failures of deep learning
- GANs by example using keras on tensorflow board
- Unsolved problems in AI
- Why people prefer unequal societies
- Physically attractive men do not have better health or immune system.
- Read also the thread
- The moral bioenhancement of psychopaths
- Moral intuition and the limits of affective learning
Science and Technology
- How the sensors in autonomous cars work
- Science needs reason to be trusted
- Sabine Hossenfelder vs high energy physics fake news
- A calibration test
- My results. I should be less shy, but at least the trend is roughly linear
- Silcon Valle's quest to live forever
Comments from WordPress
- tryblogteste 2017-04-20T14:55:42Z
Nice post, as usual. I have a question for you, which has nothing to do with the article, but I want to know more about the economic history of Sweden. What papers or books you recommend?
- Artir 2017-04-20T16:07:09Z
For all things economic history that I haven't researched myself, I defer to Pseudoerasmus. He recommends for Sweden https://www.amazon.com/dp/0415181674/ref=rdr_ext_tmb
- tryblogteste 2017-04-20T17:20:44Z
Hmm...i was searching of a book available to download.