Collection of papers and articles that I’ve spotted the last two weeks that seem interesting.
- When economics failed
- Half of Americans are responsible for only 3 percent of health care costs
- Fifty years of growth in American consumption, income, and wages
- Economic mobility in America
- The end of the past
- Left wing governments are no more anti-immigration than right-wing governments
- Insurance may not save lives, but it saves money
- A peek at trends in Machine Learning
- Who is really #1 in self-driving cars?
- On the impossibility of supersized machines
- Failures of deep learning
- GANs by example using keras on tensorflow board
- Unsolved problems in AI
- Why people prefer unequal societies
- Physically attractive men do not have better health or immune system.
- Read also the thread
- The moral bioenhancement of psychopaths
- Moral intuition and the limits of affective learning
Science and Technology
- How the sensors in autonomous cars work
- Science needs reason to be trusted
- Sabine Hossenfelder vs high energy physics fake news